Recent Posts

Sunday, January 05, 2020

Calimport IX

The winds of the north don't feel so heavy upon us
there is warmth and comfort in our hearths.
A rainbow in this beautiful blue sky
is a testimony
a truce
an alliance
forgiveness.

To build a home, not for luxury but for hope.
To understand that life is a purposeful journey 
and is the thrill of the road that gives us reason, 
peace and focus; life.

Have you seen a little dragon smile?
It is the most pure form of magic.
Powerful, transparent, charming. 
Every war should be fought in the name of such glory. 
with tools not weapons. 
and so reach the most higher aim
to heal our souls with such a simple light
one that enlightens the road
and with such a purpose, hope, and tools
stare into the eyes of God forever.

___________________________________________

How many hearths do we need to love?
One to walk and care
two for the joy of everyday
Three to mourn and cry
Four If we fall of grace
Five, just in case.

But one would suffice
to give light
love,
hate,
fight.

The mountains and the solitude 
Silence of dream 
Magic of an air so pure
That cures my soul
And sun so bright
That enlightens the darkness of my past.

I have my weapons ready
Anchors behind me no more
Front to pull 
Onto the road unknown 
with my feet strong 
my mind sharpened 
And my hearth open 
to whatever challenge 
Dragons,
demons,
puzzles,
Life.

0 comentarios: