Recent Posts

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Shallow eyes

Shallow eyes 
black circles long around
wake up from your dreams
these wandering ambitions

I barely hear you
we walked in the day
uncertain
of truth
without the courage to tell us
in a neutral pose
evil is an argument
good is a fear
rounds on the surface
smells of innocence
secrets
silences
fatigue
discretion
duty.

Shallow eyes
shallow days
superficial words
time spills
is this real?
material tied
fearless
hit the streets
fear of desire
take the streets
argument landscape.
where would I go?
what would I find?
I walk
where no one else has been.

Days have turned my eyes on two black circles
shallow eyes
sleepless eyes
burning eyes
eyes fleeing
Eye of the moon
dark eyes
eyes that didn´t had
bear eyes
owl eyes
sleep eyes
eyes without certainties.

0 comentarios: